Burger Fi International, LLC (BFI) became publicly held on December 17, 2020 by merging into OPES Acquisition Corp. (OPES).
Per the Q1’22 earnings release:
The Company acknowledges the challenges many in the industry are facing related to labor and food cost pressures, along with elevated economic uncertainty from a consumer perspective. With that, management is reiterating the following expectations for the full year 2022 and updating its expectations regarding capital expenditures as set forth below assuming the current economic environment does not change materially:
- Annual revenues of $180-190 million.
- Mid-single digit same-store sales growth.
- 15-20 new BurgerFi brand restaurant openings, most of which will be franchised locations.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $12-14 million.
- Capital expenditures are expected to be approximately $3-$4 million.
MOST RECENT CONFERENCE CALL TRANSCRIPT
MOST RECENT SLIDE PRESENTATION
Articles we have written, over the last eighteen months, regarding Burger Fi can be found by way of the SEARCH function on our Home Page. The reported financials are obviously short term in nature and not necessarily indicative of future expectations.