ANNUAL – per Yahoo/Finance
QUARTERLY – per Yahoo/Finance
ENTERPRISE VALUE/TTM ADJUSTED EBITDA per Lipton Financial Services
Dutch Bros in May ’23 reaffirmed the following full-year 2023 outlook:
- Total system shop openings in 2023 are expected to be at least 150, of which at least 130 shops will be company-operated.
- Total revenues are projected to be between $950 million and $1 billion.
- Same shop sales2 growth is estimated to be in the low single digits. At this point no plans to take additional pricing action in 2023. Expect low-single digits growth from pricing to roll-over into 2023 from pricing action taken in 2022.
- Adjusted EBITDA3 is estimated to be approximately $125 million. This includes approximately $8 million to be made in labor investments related to wage increases in federal minimum wage markets and approximately $11 million in mandated wage increases in markets that do not adhere to the federal minimum wage standard.
- Capital expenditures are estimated to be in the range of $225 million to $250 million, which includes approximately $15 million to $20 million in spending in 2023 for a new roasting facility projected to open in 2024.
MOST RECENT CONFERENCE CALL TRANSCRIPT
EARNINGS CALL Q1’23 SLIDE PRESENTATION