Burger Fi International, LLC (BFI) became publicly held on December 17, 2020 by merging into OPES Acquisition Corp. (OPES).
Per the ’21 year end earnings release: 2022 Outlook
“The Company acknowledges the challenges many in the industry are facing, including shortages of materials and labor for construction and development, along with elevated economic uncertainty. With that, management is reiterating the following expectations for the full year 2022 assuming the current economic environment does not change materially:
- Annual revenues of $180-190 million.
- Mid-single digit same-store sales growth.
- 15-20 new Burger Fi brand restaurant openings, most of which will be franchised locations.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $12-14 million.
- Capital expenditures are expected to be approximately $4 million.”
CONFERENCE CALL PRESENTATION – WITH SLIDES
Articles we have written, over the last eighteen months, regarding Burger Fi can be found by way of the SEARCH function on our Home Page. The reported financials are obviously short term in nature and not necessarily indicative of future expectations.